Thursday, June 3, 2010

Save the molding and some caulk,

it's done as far as I am concerned. The toe molding, toekick under the cabinets, and some caulk where the tile meets door facings are the to-do list. Maybe next week.



















A dishwasher, some more shelves, some chachki, some dried noodles and Italian vineagrette dressing made of herbs from my garden are all that's missing.

And countertops.

I'm happy with it.

It's as Carla said today, "You've finally moved in." Feels good.

8 comments:

Jimmy said...

Love the green! I swear those clown pictures look familiar.

missjane said...

You've done a wonderful job. It looks great! You are so talented. I enjoy reading your blog.

Convergence Riders said...

Who are the clowns!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Wow Tom! It looks great! This makes me feel good, because I know what a kitchen remodel entails. It is such a treat to move in and start making it yours.

Enjoy ~ FlowerLady

Betty819 said...

Tom, the kitchen looks great! What type of counter top did you chose or did I miss that posting? Everything looks so neat!

Tammy said...

Fantastic Job! You really have an eye for color. I know the work your putting into this. My husband and I ( 6 months pregnant) built our entire house from scratch and moved in Jan 1980. We have remodeled several times since then.But as you know, its a labor of love.

Laura said...

just catching up and looks like you've been uber busy :D you mentioned you were motivated, but geesh. it looks really nice :)

i'm glad you're pleased

John Jardin said...

Very sharp! Love the dining room – great color choice.