Nell over at Secrets of a Seed Scatterer tagged me. I'm supposed to tell you seven things about me. This one it tough because like Nell, I'd rather talk about my gardens. I figure while I wait for the sun to sink a little lower on the horizon before I start collecting seeds, I'll make my list. Not sure yet who I will link to...but I have three already in mind.
1. I have the same first name as John Wayne. I get called 'Miss' in waiting rooms. I don't use it unless I'm required to.
2. I've been to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, and Seville. I spent 8 weeks in Barcelona in the summer of '98. I was atop the Eiffel Tower when France won the world cup. I can speak and read some Spanish, but cannot write it. I'm glad I went.
3. Had I been born 365 days earlier, it would have been on Leap Day 1972.
4. My black cat's name means "Bad Luck" in Chinese. Daomai.
5. I have a $40k piece of paper in the basement that says I went to college, ate lunch, and graduated Cum Laude. I don't know why I bothered.
6. I'm the only son of the 5th child of a mother of 13 kids. My father is a fraternal twin and has 12 brothers and sisters. My mother has two children and one (deceased) brother. I'm Uncle Tom to my nephew. My sister gave birth on Cinco de Mayo, 1997.
7. I am not, have not, and probably never will be married. I prefer it this way.