Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sorting Seeds

It's Sunday. I'm still in my pajamas. I'm cooking a big pot of chicken and rice. It's a cloudy, dreary 52 degree day outside with rain likely this evening and tomorrow.



So inside, I'm sorting seeds, packaging them for trades and the winterswap I'm hosting at the GardenWeb.



I've still got a lot to repackage.



59 packages have arrived for the swap. They all have at least 20 packs of seeds. Some have double that.



I'm planning to do something in the kitchen besides eat today. Maybe.

4 comments:

Jeff Vandiver said...

Hosting a seed swap is ALOT of work. You're nice to do it for the others.

Unknown said...

Definitely a good day to stay in the house; it's the perfect day for soup and seed sorting!

Kris said...

Sure have your work cut out for you, Tom, and, boy, we all appreciate your hosting the seed swap. Thanks!!

Mmmm-mmm. Chicken and rice. Perfect for a dreary day.

L. D. said...

I liked that "maybe". Some days you do have to rest. I have been not working for one and a half days and then I can get back to it. Have a good week.