Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lazy Sunday Morning.

I slept in this morning. I went to bed around 10pm. I woke up this morning about 7, like I normally do. I watched the clouds move across the sky. The colors were pink, orange, a little yellow, lots of blues and some gray. I closed my eyes and opened them again shortly after 8:45am. I'm having coffee. It's completely sunny now at 36 degrees.

The 10 day forecast. 70 is our high for the day.



After work, I moved the swing in the previous post and finished my Christmas decorations. Through the trees, I can see others in the neighborhood are decorating too.



I have to be at work in less than 2 hours. I'll finish my coffee, shower, and maybe pull a few frost killed annuals from the perennial bed. If not, there's plenty of time next week.

4 comments:

Betty819 said...

Gosh, it's only 3 days since Thanksgiving and I notice people starting to decorate now, especially outside, like you. That is a pretty display in the flowerbed. It's easier to decorate outside when it's not so bitter cold. What does the Farmer's Almanac say about our upcoming winter? Sending you an email in a few minutes.Need your advice.

L. D. said...

I think the economy is inspiring everyone to really light up this year. I have never seen so many lights up as this year, than ever before. As I said to my wife, I put mine up on 14 degrees days because I am too too stupid to do it now. I may get to it next week if the sun will shine. Your window and box looks really good.

Anonymous said...

We started off with a good frost, but ended up over 70 this afternoon. Everyone in our neighborhood is decorating outside. Brandy will be doing ours tomorrow while I am at work.

Darla said...

Our weather has been about perfect here. Rain moving in the middle of the week though. I love your window and the reflections of the trees in it!