Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Day

It's 21 degrees and sunny. There's a light dusting of snow on the ground. It started last night around 10pm. I don't plan on venturing outside until the temperature is at least above freezing. That should be around 1pm. So here's a shot from the front steps.

Photobucket

See, not a lot of snow. Today I plan to clean the house. I never realized how much dust I could stir up just by painting. I've got some things that need to be moved into larger containers on the propagation rack. And there are some willow cuttings that are going to start wrapping roots around me in the dark if I don't get them potted.

12:44pm - Most of the "snow" has melted. It's 28 degrees and windy. I need to chop some firewood for the next few days. I got the willow transplanted from water into cups. I have four kinds: red, black, giant white, and coral embers.

1 comment:

Jean Campbell said...

I hope you saved the willow water to root something else in.

It's cold here, too, but we never have snow, a good thing.