Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog Day

I spent the weekend in Virginia. I did a little yard work for a friend. We also worked on getting the last of the drywall up in his kitchen. I'll go back up soon to help finish the floors and reinstall the kitchen cabinets.

I'll take Sunday's photo this afternoon once it warms up a bit. It's clear and 28 degrees right now. The forecast calls for 61 and a passing rain shower this evening. The snow they were calling for on Tuesday has been canceled. I won't complain.

I've got a list of things I want to get done today. Most of them are things I have been putting off now for a few weeks. If any of it gets done, I'll talk about them later. But first, I want to finish my coffee and find some way to warm my hands and feet. That little rodent in Pennsylvania had better not see his shadow this morning. I am sick of this cold weather.

10:17am - Somebody shoot that groundhog. Six more weeks. 43 degrees and still sunny.

9:45pm - It's been raining since 8pm. 43 degrees with lows near freeing. I'm almost done with the dining room. I will finish tomorrow.

A taste

Photobucket

No comments: