Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleet

Yes. It's sleeting. I don't remember this being in the forecast. Seems mother nature is getting one more jab in before the temperatures warm up this week. We should be looking at upper 60s by Friday with a weekend of rain.

Photobucket

Today is a work day. At some point, when I need a break, I will head outside and separate the wintersown containers into two groups. One group will get planted out on Thursday. The other group will stay in their containers until there's more growth or warmer temperatures.

It's 28 degrees and cloudy with a light sleet/freezing rain. The sun is trying to break through. I love these kinds of mornings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, with a bit of luck, we'll warm up and stay warmed up this time.
I understand we need to have a winter, but I just wish it would either stay Winter or become Spring, not both simultaneously! Of course I guess that's also part of the allure of living in this region of the country!