Thursday, December 10, 2009

I turn my back for one day...

I kept telling myself to water the basement plants yesterday. I thought about it almost every time I walked down the stairs. It was so nice I ignored the nagging voice in my head and spent the day outside. They'll spring back. I hope.



In the cloner, there are lots of plants that need potting. Maybe I'll get to it today. Maybe tomorrow.



It's 43 degrees, the high for today. The wind has died down. Tonight, we'll drop to the mid 20s. The chance of wintry precipitation forecast for Saturday is gone. As soon as the sun tops the trees out back, it'll be sunny and cool.

Only 100 days til spring. Or 2410 hours. That's like two weeks.

1 comment:

Darla said...

You must listen to that little voice you know!! It's freakin' cold here too.....