Saturday, January 10, 2009

Preparation Time

I've got to prepare today. Next week the daytime temperatures will be in the low 40s. I've got firewood to chop, pallets still to break down, and some general cleaning to do. The rudbeckia and shastas in the basement need to go out to the hoophouse today. Don't want them getting too comfortable in the basement.

I'm still working on a design for the perennial bed trellis. I think I found one that I like. Now, I just need to plan for the execution of the design. I'll post pictures once it's done.

I've got some serious spring fever going on. The cloning machine helps, but it's not the same. I'm ready for warmer weather. This winter crap is for the birds.

Sunny and 50 degrees with highs forecast in the upper 50s. Long way to go before we get there. 109 days til last frost.

Stuck cuttings of red pussywillow in water. Also stuck cuttings of confederate rose in soil.

No comments: