Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grinding to a halt

Because I'm tired.

The walls have been painted. All that's left is the trim. I'll get to it next week some time. I'm going to be painting the next two days outside. No reason to overdo it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The color came out a little more gray and less green than I had hoped. I think i will be pleased once the trim and door is done. If not, it's only paint.

The temperature made it to 37 today. Should be in the 50s tomorrow and Friday. There's still snow on the ground, although most of it did melt today.

3 comments:

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

Very nice color choices. Your arched doorway turned out great!

Kris said...

Wow, you've got a lot done in a short amount of time. Looking really good!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love your colors. You've done a great job.

FlowerLady