It's 46 degrees and partly sunny. Should get into the upper 70s again today. That's good news for me. I'm off from work, finally, and have a list of things to take care of.
1. Repot/transplant clearance rack basil and rosemary. DONE
2. Stick cuttings of pruned roses, plum tree, and others. DONE
3. Remove, plant, or destroy all remaining wintersown containers. Sprouted containers will be judged based on what's in them. DONE
4. Mow the yard. DONE
5. Mulch potager with straw.
6. Fill birdfeeders. DONE
7. Feed brugmansias. Move the one under the dining room window to the perennial bed.DONE
8. Pull weeds. NEVER DONE
9. Finish rain barrel. Thanks to EG for the parts and pieces from Lowe's.
10. Laundry, dishes, sweep, etc.
Should be a nice day. I do have some errands to run. I have some bills to pay and a one hour meeting at the store at 3pm. They just had to schedule a meeting on my day off. Oh well, I still get paid. Hope they don't care what I look/smell like.
11:28am - Most of the list is finished. Will complete the rest some time today. Need to shower and run errands. Carla came by. I loaded her up with four o'clock seedlings from last year's self-sown babies, borage, a few unknowns, some coreopsis, and a couple coleus plants.