Monday, February 22, 2010

Shuffling

It's 39 degrees. It's dark. Rain is expected this afternoon. I'm traveling to Winston-Salem today with my coworkers for a district wide training session.

Sunday afternoon, I moved all the plants under lights to the rolling rack. Now that the daytime temperatures should be reaching the mid to upper 50s and higher, I want to be able to move them in and out each morning. They'll remain inside today, since I have to leave before daybreak and it's still a little too cold for them outside at the moment. I did hose them off to remove as many spider mites and aphids as I could.



Five days ago, the fig I stuck in the cloner several weeks ago was potted up. I was curious.



Looking at the 10-day forecast, I'll probably move everything back to the light rack Wednesday. I've got a trip planned for this coming weekend. I start my vacation in a few days. Carla will be coming by to check on things, and feed the cat while I'm gone. I plan to start my tomatoes inside soon. When I return, I should have seedlings. Mmmm, tomatoes.

1 comment:

Fun House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.