Thursday, April 9, 2009
Spring has sprung.
I've got a long to do list. I need to update the one on the right hand side of the page. I'll be working on this over the next couple of weeks.
- plant out remaining wintersown containers with sprouts.
- take down and store hoophouse for the summer.
- plant tomatoes.
- pick up another load of leaf mulch and till the garden bed for the corn, cukes, and squash plants.
- move hardwood cuttings to a shadier spot.
- prepare for softwood propagation.
- pot up dogwoods and other trees/shrubs into 1 gallon containers.
- plant out annuals that were sown in the hoophouse.
- weed, water, fertilize, and compost.
- create new beds along the driveway.
I know there's more, but I have shower and get dressed for work. A full day today at the store with lots of PO's to take care of and several deliveries to deal with. It should be a busy day. It's 51 degrees right now and partly cloudy. My coffee is getting cold.